From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Xi may refer to:
- Xi (letter), a Greek letter
- Xi (state), an ancient Chinese state during the Shang and Zhou Dynasties
- Xi County, Henan, China
- Xi County, Shanxi, China
- Xi River, western tributary of the Pearl River in southern China
- Kumo Xi, an ancient Manchurian people
- Xi, a Latin digraph used in British English to write the sound //
- Xi (alternate reality game), the world's first console-based alternate reality game
- Xi baryon, a range of baryons with one up or down quark and two heavier quarks
- Xi, Japanese name for the video game Devil Dice
- Xi, a brand name for an LTE telecommunications service in Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.