From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up xia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Xia may refer to:
- Xia Dynasty (夏) (c. 2070 BC – c. 1600 BC)
- Xia (夏) (died 240 BC), the queen of King Xiaowen of Qin
- Xia (Sixteen Kingdoms) (夏) (407–431), a Xiongnu state
- Xia (夏) (617–621), a state founded by Dou Jiande near the end of the Sui Dynasty
- Western Xia (夏) (1038–1227), a Tangut empire
- Xia (夏), a Chinese surname, from Xia Dynasty, Chen, Qin, Dòngzú, Tujia, Xibe, etc.
- Xia (philosophy), a Chinese philosophy similar (but not identical) to the chivalrous code of European knights
- Huaxia, the majority ethnic group later known as the Han Chinese after the Han Dynasty
- Xiafs, a file system developed for the Linux operating system together with the Ext2 file system
- Xia County, Shanxi, in China
- Xia class submarine, a Chinese ballistic missile submarine
- XIA, the ICAO Code for Irving Oil, Canada
- Xia, a place in the fictional Bionicle universe
- XIA (Junsu), a Korean pop artist also known as Xiah and Junsu
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.