From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up xian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Xi'an (西安) is the capital city of the Shaanxi province in China.
Xian or Xi'an may also refer to:
- Xiàn (县/縣), Counties of the People's Republic of China, third level political subdivisions in the People's Republic of China
- Xiàn (县/縣), Counties of the Republic of China (Taiwan), an administrative division
- Xian (surname) (咸), Chinese surname, Cantonese Haam
- Xian (Taoism) (仙), a Daoist immortal
- Xian County (献县/獻縣), a county in the Cangzhou prefecture, Hebei province, China
- Xi'an District, Mudanjiang (西安区), a district in Heilongjiang province, China
- Xi'an District, Liaoyuan (西安区), a district in Jilin province, China
- Xi'an Aircraft Industrial Corporation
- Chang'an (長安), the historic name of Xi'an
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Xian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.