From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Xie or Hsieh may refer to:
- Xie of Xia (泄), legendary king of the Xia Dynasty
- Xie, Marquis of Jin (燮; c. 11th century BC), ruler of the State of Jin
- King Xie of Zhou (攜; c. 770 BC)
- Xie (surname) (謝), derived from the state
- Xie (state) (謝), a state during the Zhou dynasty in modern Henan
- Xie River (Brazil) in Amazonas in Brazil
- Xie River (渫水, Xiè Shuǐ) in Shimen County, Hunan, in China
- Xie River (斜川, Xié Chuān) in ancient China, near Shaanxi's Baoxie Plank Road
- Xie River (泄水, Xiè Shuǐ) in China
- Xie River (㳦, Xiè) in China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.