From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Xie or Hsieh may refer to:
- King Xie of Xia (泄, Xiè; c. 20th century BC)
- Marquis Xie of Jin (燮, Xiè; c. 11th century BC), responsible for the removal of the Tang capital to Jinyang and Tang's renaming as Jin
- King Xie of Zhou (t 攜, s 携, Xié; c. 770 BC)
- Xie (surname, t 謝, s 谢, Xiè), derived from the region
- Xie (fief, t 謝, s 谢, Xiè), a fief during the Zhou dynasty in modern Henan
- Xié River in Amazonas in Brazil
- Xie River (渫水, Xiè Shuǐ) in Shimen County, Hunan, in China
- Xie River (斜川, Xié Chuān) in ancient China, near Shaanxi's Baoxie Plank Road
- Xie River (泄水, Xiè Shuǐ) in China
- Xie River (㳦, Xiè) in China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.