From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Xin may refer to:
- Xin Dynasty (新朝), which ruled China from 8–23 AD
- Xin (comics), a comic book by Kevin Lau, or its main character
- Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, abbreviated as Xin, the northwestern region of China
- Xin County, Xinyang, Henan, China
- The Xin River, a tributary to Poyang Lake in Jiangxi Province.
- Xin, the Ember Spirit, a character in Defense of the Ancients and Dota 2
- Xin (surname), Chinese surname
- Empress Xin (辛皇后), wife of the Chinese state Former Liang's ruler Zhang Zuo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.