From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up xing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Xing may refer to:
- an abbreviation for road crossing, primarily used in North America
- Qiao Xing Universal Telephone Inc. (NASDAQ: XING)
- XING, a social network platform
- Xing County, in Shanxi, China
- Xing (band), a Korean boy band
- Chinese surnames (姓, xing), used by Han Chinese and Sinicized ethnic groups
- Xing (surname) (邢), a Chinese surname
- Xing Technology, known for the Xing Player
- Xing Entertainment, a video game developer
- Xing (state), a vassal state of ancient China during the Zhou Dynasty (1046–221 BCE) and Spring and Autumn Period (770–475 BC)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.