Location in Tainan City
|• Total||38.5386 km2 (14.8798 sq mi)|
|Population (December 2014)|
|• Density||2,031/km2 (5,260/sq mi)|
||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Chinese Wikipedia. (June 2012)|
Xinying District (Chinese: 新營區; Hanyu Pinyin: Xīnyíng Qū; Tongyong Pinyin: Sinyíng Cyu; Wade–Giles: Hsin1-ying2 ch'ü1) or Sinying District is a district and the location of second administration center of the city government of Tainan City in Taiwan. Sugar production was the most important industry in Xinying.
On 25 December 1981, Xinying was the county capital of Tainan County as Xinying City from the former Xinying Township. After 25 December 2010, Tainan City merged with Tainan County to form a single special municipality, subsequently Xinying City became Xinying District.
Located in the northern portion of Tainan, Taiwan, Xinying District is the former administrative seat of Tainan County (currently Tainan City). It has a tropical monsoon climate and is known for its many snacks and traditions.
Zhongzheng Village, Minquan Village, Sanxian Village, Haoping Village, Yanping Village, Yongsheng Village, Dahong Village, Wanggong Village, Xintung Village, Zhongying Village, Tuku lage, Xingan Village, Nanxing Village, Xingye Village, Minsheng Village, Xinbei Village, Xinnan Village, Minrong Village, Beiliao Village, Huzeng Village, Tainan Village, Taibei Village, Nanzhi Village, Jiafang Village, Jiubu Village, Jiaodai Village, Tiexian Village, Wuxing Village, Guye Village.
Senior High Schools
- Xinying Senior High School (國立新營高級中學)
- Xinying Industrial Professional School (國立新營高級工業職業學校)
- Tainan City Nan'guang Private Senior High School (臺南市私立南光高級中學)
- Tainan City Xingguo Private Senior High School (臺南市私立興國高級中學)
- Tainan City Yude Private Industrial Professional School (臺南市私立育德工業家事職業學校)
Junior High Schools
- Tainan City Xindong Junior High School (臺南市立新東國民中學)
- Tainan City Taizi Junior High School (Taizi Palace) (臺南市立太子國民中學【太子宮】)
- Tainan City Nanxin Junior High School (臺南市立南新國民中學)
- Tainan City Xinying District Primary School (臺南市新營區新營國民小學)
- Tainan City Xinying District Tuku Primary School (臺南市新營區土庫國民小學)
- Tainan City Xinying District Gongcheng Primary School (臺南市新營區公誠國民小學)
- Tainan City Xinying District Nanzi Primary School (臺南市新營區南梓國民小學)
- Tainan City Xinying District Xinsheng Primary School (臺南市新營區新生國民小學)
- Tainan City Xinying District Xintai Primary School (臺南市新營區新泰國民小學)
- Tainan City Xinying District Xinjin Primary School (臺南市新營區新進國民小學)
- Tainan City Xinying District Xinqiao Primary School (Tiexian Bridge) (臺南市新營區新橋國民小學【鐵線橋】)
- Tainan City Xinying District Xinxing Primary School (臺南市新營區新興國民小學)
- Tainan City Xinying District Xinmin Primary School (臺南市新營區新民國民小學)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sinying District.|
- Sinying District Office, Tainan City (English)
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|