From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Xiong may refer to:
- Xiong (surname), a Chinese surname
- Xiong County, in Hebei, China
- A subdivision of the Mongol armies: see Huns
- The pinyin romanization of several Chinese characters, including 兄 (elder brother), 胸 (chest), 雄 (heroic) and 熊 (bear)
- Xong, or Limbu people
- The Xong language and the Miao people who speak it
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.