Xpadder interface shown on Windows Vista.
|Preview release||Nightly Forum Builds|
|Type||Keyboard and mouse emulation|
Xpadder is a program that has the ability to emulate a mouse and/or keyboard using a controller or joystick. This is primarily used for playing games with poor or no controller support, but Xpadder can be used in a web browser, media player, or almost any other application. Xpadder supports the use of up to 16 controllers simultaneously and if a controller supports it, Xpadder can assign a button to make the controller rumble/vibrate.
- Keyboard and mouse emulation.
- Profile management.
- Support for any controller recognized by Microsoft Windows
- Support rumble on capable controllers.
- Sets for using keys as a switch and emulating more keys than a controller physically has.
Xpadder does not work on some online multiplayer games which make use of anti-cracking software. Games using GameGuard, such as MapleStory, sometimes block Xpadder. Servers running PunkBuster, however, do not have this problem, allowing Xpadder to be used with PunkBuster-enabled games.
"PrtSc" (Print Screen) and "Pause" buttons are not yet supported.
- Versions of the program after 5.3 are available as commercial software and are officially supported on the website, while 5.3 and all previous versions are freeware.
- Official website
- Xpadder for Newbies- The Manual Unofficial Manual - very useful for those uncertain about how to correctly set up xpadder.