|Hubs||San Antonio, Texas
|Company slogan||"Beyond what is expected."|
|Headquarters||Boise, Idaho, USA|
|Key people||Lisa Dunn, President
T'resa Ferguson, CFO
Joshua Weinshank, Dir Ops
Marv Morrill, Dir MX
Ryan Montgomery, CI
Brian Felter, Chief Pilot
Xtra Airways is an ARGUS  Platinum Rated charter airline based in Boise, Idaho, USA (BOI). The airline is certificated by the FAA to conduct Domestic, Flag, and Supplemental operations with Boeing 737 aircraft, and by the DGAC to conduct Domestic operations in Chile.
- Established in 1987 as Casino Express Airlines; started operations in 1989 using Boeing 737-200 aircraft flying exclusively for the Red Lion Hotel and Casino. Casino Express operated B737 jet service from Elko, Nevada (EKO) nonstop to many cities in the U.S.
- Casino Express Airlines operated one (1) Boeing 737-200 jetliner for new start-up airline Tahoe Air which provided scheduled passenger air service from the South Lake Tahoe Airport (TVL) nonstop to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in southern California and also nonstop to San Jose International Airport (SJC) in northern California.
- Quickly expanded its customer base to include sports teams, government agencies, foreign dignitaries, press corps, other gaming properties, and other types of public and private charters.
- Changed its name to Xtra Airways on December 8, 2005, to better reflect its broader focus.
- Moved its headquarters in June, 2010, to Boise, Idaho, to better position itself for sustained growth.
- Featured use in House (TV series) in the Swan Song", a special retrospective episode of House that preceded the series' final episode, Everybody Dies (House) in 2012. The episode shows interior shot of a plane as a fully first-class seated airline.
Xtra Airways operates charters to airports in the conterminous United States, Caribbean, Alaska, Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, and operates flights for a wide variety of clients to myriad locations in the Western Hemisphere.
Xtra Airways fleet (as of August 2013)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Xtra Airways.|