From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up xu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Xu or XU may refer to:
- Xu (surname), either of two Chinese surname "Xú" (徐) and "Xǔ" (許)
- Xu (state) (徐), a state during the Zhou Dynasty of ancient China
- ǃXu, a name for the ǃKung group of Bushmen, and may refer to the ǃKung language or the ǃKung people
- ǃXu (god), the creator god of the ǃKung
- xu, a minor currency of Vietnam, 100 xu = 1 dong
- Xu, a minor character in Final Fantasy VIII
- X unit, symbol xu, a unit of length formerly used to measure the wavelength of X-rays and gamma rays
- Xavier University in Cincinnati
- Xavier University of Louisiana
- XU (intelligence organisation), a clandestine intelligence organisation in occupied Norway during World War II
- PSA XU engine, a series of petrol engines from PSA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Xu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.