From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Xuanwu (disambiguation))
Xuanwu or Xuan Wu may refer to:
- Black Tortoise or Turtle, one of the Four Symbols of Chinese astronomy
- Xuan Wu (god), also written Xuanwu, a god in Chinese mythology
- Xuanwu District, Nanjing, China
- Xuanwu Lake in Nanjing, China
- Xuanwu, Luyi County, a town in Luyi County, Henan, in China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.