|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2013)|
|Genres||Anison, pop rock, heavy metal|
Yōsei Teikoku (妖精帝國?, lit. "Fairy Empire") is a five-member Japanese musical unit, formed in 1997 and part of Team Fairithm. Their music mixes elements of pop rock and heavy metal. Their works include the theme songs of the anime shows: Mirai Nikki, Magical Pokan, Innocent Venus, Kurokami: The Animation, Seikon no Qwaser, Mai-HiME videogame, and the Tokyo Esp soundtrack. They have released several independent albums and four major release albums with their current publisher Lantis: Gothic Lolita Propaganda, metanoia, Gothic Lolita Doctrine , Gothic Lolita Agitator and Pax Vesania.
Yōsei Teikoku attempts to revive the Request Empire that exists between the human world and spiritual realm --known as "Spiritual"-- through their music. The purpose of their music is "to make humans remember the pure heart inside them that believes in fairies, forgotten before we knew it". "Gothic" and "empire" are key words in their musical ideas.
- Yui Itsuki (伊月ゆい born October 25, year unknown?) - vocals, chorus, and lyric writing.
- Takaha Tachibana (橘 尭葉 Tachibana Takaha?, born March 25) - guitar, keyboards, composition, arrangement and lyric writing. Has worked with Kukui in the past.
- Nanami (名波 Nanami?, born ?) - bass guitar.
- Shiren (紫煉） Shiren?, born march 10) - lead guitar.
- Gight (ガイト Gaito?, born march 20) - drums.
- Relu (? Relu?, born ?, family name ?) - drums.
Prior to the release of Baptize, Yui and Tachibana were the group's only members. Nanami and Relu have since been added. Later, Shiren and Gight.
- Atarashii Momo (新しい桃?, New Peach) (1996)
- Momo no Hane (桃の羽?, Peach Wings) (1997)
- Momo no Mori (桃の森?, Peach Forest) (1998)
- Shikō no Momo (至高の桃?, Supreme Peach) (1999)
- Stigma (2005)
- Gothic Lolita Propaganda (2007)
- Metanoia (2007)
- Irodori no Nai Sekai (彩の無い世界?, A World Without Color) (2009)
- Gothic Lolita Doctrine (2009)
- Gothic Lolita Agitator (2010)
- Pax Vesania (2013)
- Ashita wo Yurushite (明日を許して?, "Forgive Tomorrow") (2006)
- Senketsu no Chikai (鮮血の誓い?, "The Blood Oath") (2006)
- "Noble Roar" (2006)
- "Valkyrja" (2006)
- Shijun no Zankoku (至純の残酷?, "The Purest Cruelty") (2007)
- "Schwarzer Sarg" (2008)
- "Hades: The bloody rage" (2008)
- "Weiß Flügel" (2008)
- Gekkō no Chigiri (月光の契り?, "The Moonlight Pledge") (2009)
- "One" (2009)
- Tasogare no Getsuka (誰そ彼の月華?) (2009)
- "Baptize" (2010)
- "Rebellion Anthem" (2010)
- "Asgard" (2010)
- "Mischievous of Alice" (2011)
- Kuusou Mesorogiwi (空想メソロギヰ?, "Fantasy Mythology") (2011)
- "Filament" (2012)
- "Shito Kakusei" (2014)
- "Kyusei Άργυρός" (2014)
- Promotional CD (2004)
- given out at only one of their live shows. Includes short, alternately arranged versions of Garden, Last moment, Torikago (トリカゴ), Haru he (春へ), Gekka Kyōsō (月下狂想), Deep sea and Moonlight magic.
- My-HiME game soundtrack
- Ending songs for the PC game Tsui no Yataka
- Opening songs for PC game Fortissimo EXA Asgard
- Animelo Summer Live 2009 day 2 - songs Tamakui (Ga-Rei Zero IN), last Moment (Mai-Otome Game IN)
- The Guided Fate Paradox game soundtrack