From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
YAC is a three-letter abbreviation with multiple meanings, as described below:
- Yeast artificial chromosome
- Youth Advisory Committee of Cuyahoga County
- Youth Advisory Council
- York Against Cancer
- Yards after catch, a term in American football
- The Yale Alley Cats, an all-male a cappella group
- The IATA code for Cat Lake Airport
You might also be looking for Yak (disambiguation).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.