||Look up Yael in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Yael (Hebrew: יעל, pronounced [jaˈʔel]; also spelled Yaël, Jael or Jaël) is a unisex given name, from the Hebrew word for the Nubian Ibex.
People with this name
- Jaël, Swiss singer/songwriter
- Jael (artist), US fantasy artist
- Jael Strauss, a contestant on America's Next Top Model, Cycle 8
- Yael, Hebrew Biblical figure in the Book of Judges
- Yael Abecassis, Israeli actress
- Yael Arad, Israeli judoka
- Yael Averbuch, American soccer player
- Yael Dayan, Israeli writer and politician
- Yael Naim, French-Israeli singer/songwriter
- Jenifer Yaël Dadouche-Bartoli, French pop singer
- Yael Stone, Australian actress