Yael Bar Zohar
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (June 2011)|
|Yael Bar Zohar|
|Born||Yael Bar Zohar
January 29, 1980
Tel Aviv, Israel
|Spouse(s)||Guy Zu-Aretz (2005-present)|
|Height||1.58 m (5 ft 2 in)|
|Hair color||Dyed blonde|
Bar Zohar was born in Tel Aviv, Israel. She started her modeling career wearing bathing suits in a swimwear catalogue, and filmed a commercial at the age of 15. She was cast for a role in the popular soap opera Ramat Aviv Gimmel. She then turned to modelling and was the leading poster girl for various Israeli firms. She modeled for the undergarment company Pilpel, and became a leading sex icon in Israel. Some Israeli artists wrote songs glorifying her large breasts, which became her trademark at the time. She made her musical theater debut in the Israeli play Mary-Lou, based on songs by Israeli singer Svika Pick. In 2005, she starred as Belle in the Israeli premiere of Beauty and the Beast.
In September 2005, Bar Zohar married Israeli actor Guy Zu-Aretz. Their first son was born on October 25, 2007. The family lives in Tel Aviv.
She has acted as 'mistress of ceremonies' for a group wedding in 2006.
- Ashley, Sharon (Aug 24, 1995). "The Young & the Tzures". The Jerusalem Report.
- Shap, Elana (11 Feb 2002). "They've gotta have it". The Jerusalem Report. Retrieved 15 June 2011.
- Kraft, Dina (Aug 10, 2006). "White Lace and Rocket Fire: Israeli Couples Won't Let the War Ruin Their Wedding Day". New York Times. Retrieved 15 June 2011.
- Yael Bar Zohar's Eonline Page (Hebrew)
- Yael Bar Zohar on Myspace
- Yael Bar Zohar at the Internet Movie Database
|This article about an Israeli singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Israeli actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|