Yaenosato Station (八戸ノ里駅) is a railway station on the Kintetsu Nara Line in Higashiosaka, Osaka Prefecture, Japan.
There are 2 island platforms with 4 tracks elevated.
- 1914 - The station opens as a station of Osaka Electric Railway
- 1941 - OER merged with Sangu Kyuko Railway and became a station of Kansai Kyuko Railway
- 1944 - Became a station of Kintetsu
- 1969 - The elevation construction is completed
- 2007 - Starts using PiTaPa
|Kintetsu Nara Line
|Suburban Semi-Express: no stop
|Semi-Express: no stop
|Express: no stop
|Rapid Express: no stop
|Limited Express: no stop
Coordinates: 34°39′49.23″N 135°35′22.38″E / 34.6636750°N 135.5895500°E