From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jahwe, Tetragrammaton, YHWH, Yahuwah, or Yahweh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
More specific articles
- Yahweh, the national god of the Hebrew Bible
- Yahweh (Canaanite deity), the hypothesis that there was an equivalent Canaanite deity based on the occurrence of "-yh-" in some Ugaritic names
- Tetragrammaton, the four Hebrew letters YHWH, and pronunciations
Modern religious movements and esotericism
- Sacred Name Movement, a Christian movement emphasizing use of "Yahweh"
- Assemblies of Yahweh, an American religious group; part of the Sacred Name Movement
- House of Yahweh, an American religious group based in Abilene, Texas
- Yahweh ben Yahweh (Hulon Mitchell Jr., 1935–2007), black supremacist leader
- Nation of Yahweh, a black supremacist religious group founded by Yahweh ben Yahweh
- Prophet Yahweh (Ramon Watkins, born 1952), American UFOlogist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.