Yahya Alavi Fard
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the Guide to deletion.
Yahya Alavi Fard moved to Qom in 1993. Yahya Alavi Fard's first book of poetry, Seasons Are Interesting, was published in 2005. He has won prizes in Iran including Six Book of Season, National Festival of Bahar (in universities) and the Fifth Children's press Festival (Selecting & Introducing the Best Press in Iran).   
- Seasons are interesting, Saya Press, Qom, Iran, 2005
- Everlasting spring, Boostane Ketab, Qom, Iran 2008
- This is innovation, Bright Future Institute, Tehran, Iran , 2008
- City of birds, Amoo Alavi Publishers, Qom, Ira , 2009
- Come See, Amoo Alavi Publishers , Qom, Iran, 2009
- Itinerants, Amoo Alavi Publishers, Qom, Iran, 2010
- Mohammad will come back, Zayer Publishers, Qom, Iran, 2010 
- May there always bee war, deffence institiote, Bojnord, Iran , 2010
- A day A swallow, Boostane Ketab, Qom, Iran, 2011
- Like toys, Boostane Ketab, Qom, Iran, 2011
- This is innovation, Dar ol badhrah, Djanaf, Iraq, 2011 - In Arabic
- This is innovation, Amoo Alavi, Qom, Iran, 2012 - In English 
- Leaf and Aplle, Amoo Alavi, Qom, Iran, 2012 - In Kurdish