From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A yak is a long-haired species of cattle. Yak may also refer to:
- Yakovlev or Yak Aircraft Corporation, or numerous aircraft designed or manufactured by this company
- Rheinmetall YAK, a heavily armoured transport vehicle
- Yak-B 12.7mm machine gun, a Russian .50 caliber four-barrel gatling gun
- Yak Peak, a mountain in British Columbia, Canada
- "The Yak", Nigerian footballer Yakubu Aiyegbeni
- "Yak", British game designer Jeff Minter
- Yak, a slang term for cocaine
- Yak, a slang term for cognac
- Yak, a slang term for talking
- Yak, a slang term for vomiting
- YAK (cryptography) is a public-key authenticated key agreement protocol
- All pages beginning with "yak"
- All pages with titles containing "yak"
- yacc, a computer program that generates parsers
- Yaksa (disambiguation)
- Yuck (disambiguation), various meanings, primarily as a sound of disgust
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.