From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yaka may be:
- Yaka language (Congo–Angola), the most populous
- One of the other Yaka languages
- Yaka language (Congo), dialect (Yaa) of Teke
- Aka language, commonly known as Bayaka
- Kako language, Cameroon
- Yaka language (Kivu), a minor Bantu language on the north shore of Lake Kivu
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.