From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yakima may also refer to:
- MV Yakima, a Super Class ferry based in Washington state
- Yakima Canutt (1896-1986), American actor and stuntman
- Yakama Nation, a Native American group
- Yakima War, a conflict between the United States and the Yakama people
- Sedalia, Texas, formerly known as Yakima
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.