|Admin. centre (Obshtinski tsentar)||Yakimovo|
|• Total||221.96 km2 (85.70 sq mi)|
|Population (Census February 2011)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Yakimovo Municipality (Bulgarian: Община Якимово) is a small municipality (obshtina) in Montana Province, Northwestern Bulgaria, located in the area of the Danubian Plain. It is named after its administrative centre - the village of Yakimovo.
The municipality embraces a territory of 221.96 km² with a population of 4,252 inhabitants, as of February 2011.
Yakimovo Municipality includes the following 4 places all of them villages:
|Dolno Tserovene||Долно Церовене||854|
The following table shows the change of the population during the last four decades.
|Sources: Census 2001, Census 2011, „pop-stat.mashke.org“,|
- (Bulgarian)National Statistical Institute - Census 2011
- (English) Bulgarian National Statistical Institute - Bulgarian towns in 2009
- (English) Bulgarian National Statistical Institute - Bulgarian villages under 1000 inhabitants - December 2009
- (English) Bulgarian National Statistical Institute - Bulgarian Settlements 1000-5000 inhabitants - December 2009
- (English)National Statistical Institute - Census 2001
- Official website (English)