Yakka may refer to:
- Yakka Banovic (b. 1956), Bosnian footballer
- A Lot of Hard Yakka, autobiography by English cricketer journalist Simon Hughes
- Yacka, South Australia, settlement in South Australia
- Nae Yakka (Relative Spirit), worshiped by the Vedda people of Sri Lanka
- Yakka group of companies, acquired by Pacific Brands
- Hard yakka, term meaning "hard work" in Australian English
- Yakka, common name for the grasstree Xanthorrhoea in South Australia
- Yacker, a Wisp creature in the video game Sonic Colors
Yakkatime, Description of a mobile workforce accessible via the mobile application ' Yakkatime '. Currently in development by Macquarie IT Sydney Yakkaseeker, An employer accessing Yakkatimer's via the mobile application ' Yakkatime '. Currently in development by Macquarie IT Sydney
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yakka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.