From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yakut may refer to:
- Yakuts, the Turkic peoples Indigenous to the Sakha Republic
- Yakut language, a Turkic language also known as Sakha
- Yakutian Laika, a dog breed from the Sakha Republic
- Yakutian cattle, a breed from the Sakha Republic
- Yakutian horse, a breed from the Sakha Republic
- Ruby in the Turkish language
- Yakut (name)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.