From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Yalıhüyük within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Celal Özmen (AKP)|
|• District||93.41 km2 (36.07 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,094 m (3,589 ft)|
|• District density||19/km2 (50/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Yalıhüyük is a town and district of Konya Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to 2000 census, population of the district was 5,575 of whom 5,330 live in the town of Yalıhüyük.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Archived from the original on 2007-07-22. Retrieved 2008-03-25.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Yalıhüyük, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-25.
- District municipality's official website (Turkish)
- Local news portal of Yalıhüyük (Turkish)
- Local Community portal of Yalıhüyük (Turkish)
- Personality local website (Turkish)
|This geographical article about a location in Konya Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|