From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yala may refer to:
- Yala, Kenya, a town in Siaya County, Kenya
- Patan, Nepal, also known as Yala
- Yala, Nigeria, a Local Government Area in Cross River State
- Yala National Park, Sri Lanka
- Yala Province, Thailand
- Yala (moth), a genus of moth in the family Geometridae
- Yala language, an African language spoken in the Niger-Congo area
- Yala, a goddess in the CrossGen comicbook series The First
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.