From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yala may refer to:
- Yala National Park, Sri Lanka
- Yala is the dry season in Sri Lanka, see Climate of Sri Lanka. Its counterpart is Maha, the wet season.
- Yala Province, Thailand
- Yala language, an African language spoken in the Niger-Congo area
- Yala, Kenya, a town in Western Kenya
- Yala Peninsula in Western Sahara
- Yala, Nigeria, a Local Government Area in Cross River State
- Yala Designs, clothing company and trademark 
- Yala, a goddess in the CrossGen comicbook series The First (comics)
- Yala Music is a company of digital distribution and web-based music streaming service in the Arab world.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.