From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yalu may refer to:
- Yalu River, river running along the border between China and North Korea
- Yalo, or Yalu, village in Palestine, depopulated during the 1967 Arab-Israeli War
- Yalu, Iran, a village in Golestan Province, Iran
- Yalu, Mazandaran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Yalu, Papua New Guinea, a large village in Morobe Province, Papua New Guinea
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.