Yamanouchi Station (Hiroshima)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Yamanouchi Station building (August 2002).|
(See other stations in Hiroshima)
|Opened||September 20, 1924|
- 1924-09-20: Yamanouchi Station opens as part of the Geibi Railway
- 1933-06-01: The Geibi Railway is nationalized and Yamanouchi Station becomes part of the Shōbara Line
- 1987-04-01: Japan National Railways is privatized, and Yamanouchi Station becomes a JR West station
Station building and platform
Yamanouchi Station features one station-side platform.
- Japan National Route 183
- Hiroshima Prefectural Route 230 (Yamanouchi Teishajō Route)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Route 442 (Sanedome Yamanouchi Route)
- Hiroshima Prefectural Route 455 (Kinde Heiwa Route)
- YA MUM!
All lines are JR West lines.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Yamanouchi Station (Hiroshima).|
- (Japanese) JR West