From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Yana (disambiguation))
|Look up Yana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yana may refer to:
- Yana, an administrative capital in Bauchi State, Nigeria
- Yana, Burma, a village in Hkamti Township in Hkamti District in the Sagaing Region of northwestern Burma
- Yana, India, a village in the Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka, India
- Yana, Sierra Leone, a town in Northern Province of Sierra Leone
- Yana River, a river in Sakha in Russia
- Yana Point, the point forming the west side of the entrance to Bruix Cove, Antarctica
- Professor Yana, a fictional character from the Doctor Who episode "Utopia"
- Yana (Buddhism), a mode or method of spiritual practice in Buddhism
- Yana language, an extinct language isolate
- Yana people, a group of Native Americans indigenous to Northern California in the central Sierra Nevada Mountains
- "Yana Yana", a single by the Lebanese pan-Arab singer Sabah
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.