From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yang in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yang may refer to:
- Yang, in yin and yang, the word for one half of the two symbolic polarities in Chinese philosophy, described as "bright positive masculine principle" in Chinese cosmology
- Yang County, in Shaanxi, China
- Yang, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- The Korean yang, former unit of currency of Korea from 1892 to 1902
- YANG, a data modeling language for the NETCONF network configuration protocol
- Yang, Sikhoraphum, Surin Province, Thailand
- Cristina Yang, on the turn of the century TV show, Grey's Anatomy
- Yang, from the show Yin Yang Yo!
- Yang, Experiment 502 in Lilo and Stitch: The Series
- Yang Fang Leiden, from Final Fantasy IV
- Yang Lee, in the Street Fighter III series of videogames
- Mr. Yang, the Yin Yang serial killer in the season 3 finale of Psych
- Yang Xiao Long, a main character from the RWBY animated series
- Yang (surname), 楊, 杨, Chinese surname
- Yang, a common Chinese surname Yú (Yeo)(楊)
- Dong Yi Yang (born 1984), South Korean mixed martial arts fighter
- Jerry Yang (poker player), winner of the 2007 World Series of Poker
- Yang Yong-eun or Y.E. Yang (born 1972), South Korean golfer
- Yang di-Pertuan Agong, the constitutional monarch of Malaysia
- Rainie Yang, Taiwanese singer, actress and host
- Yang (ยาง), one of the names for the Karen people in the Thai language
- Yang-style t'ai chi ch'uan, a Chinese martial art named after the Yang family
- All pages beginning with "Yang"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.