Shunde, Guangdong Province, PRC
|Alma mater||Ohio State|
Country Garden Holdings
|Net worth||US$8.2 billion (2014) .|
Yang Huiyan (Simplified Chinese: 杨惠妍, Traditional Chinese: 楊惠妍, Pinyin: Yáng Huìyán; born 1981) is the majority shareholder of Country Garden Holdings and the fifth wealthiest person in Mainland China. She ranks as 154th wealthiest person in the world with an estimated net worth of $8.2 billion USD, according to the Hurun Report Global Rich List, published in February 2014.
She is the daughter of Yang Guoqiang, who started his company Biguiyuan in 1997 and transferred 70% of Country Garden's shares to her before its IPO in 2007. The wealthiest mainland Chinese in the previous year, 2006, was Huang Guangyu. Country Garden's initial offering raised about $1.6 billion, or as much as Google raised in 2004 in the United States. Yang's net worth was estimated at $16.2 billion USD in October 2007.
- Hurun Report Global Rich List February 2014, Accessed 2014-08-19.
- The World's Billionaires Yahoo! Finance
- Sorry bachelors - richest Chinese woman married, China Daily, April 29, 2007.
- Forbes: 26-year-old woman is China's richest person, USA Today, October 7, 2007.
- Forbes. Yang Huiyan. 2008-03-05. Accessed 2008-03-05.
|This business-related Chinese biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|