Yangjia Michuan Taiji Quan
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (January 2009)|
Yangjia Michuan Taiji Quan (simplified Chinese: 杨家秘传太极拳; traditional Chinese: 楊家秘傳太極拳; pinyin: yángjiā mìchuán tàijíquán), the Yang Family Secret Tradition is a t'ai chi ch'uan style created by Yang Lu-ch'an, founder of the Yang style. He passed this special style to his son Yang Chien-hou who transmitted it to his student Zhang Qinlin. Master Wang Yen-nien was taught the Yangjia Michuan by Zhang Qinlin and chose, in order to avoid the disappearing of this style, to teach it to a great number of students all over the world.
The Yangjia Michuan form has 127 movements, divided in three duan. Tuishou (push hands) and martial applications of the movements of the form have a central importance in this style.
- Yangjia Michuan Taijiquan International, Taipei
- American Yangjia Michuan Taijiquan Association
- Taiwan Yangjia Michuan Taiji Quan Association
- l'Amicale du Yangjia Michuan en Europe
- le Collège Européen des enseignants du Yangjia Michuan Taiji Quan
- Premier Duan par Georges C. Lin
- Great River Taoist Centre Australia, Yangjia Michuan Taijiquan in Sydney, Australia.