From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Yank or yank in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yank may refer to:
- Yank, the Army Weekly, a newspaper for American soldiers during World War II
- Yanks, a 1979 film
- A shortened form of Yankee, a slang term (sometimes pejorative) for someone of American origin or heritage
- A member of the United States soccer team
- New York Yankees, a Major League Baseball team nicknamed the "Yanks"
- Yank Adams, a professional billiards player specializing in finger billiards
- Yank Rachell, a bluesman, mandolin and guitar player.
- Yank, the name for the copy command in vi and the paste command in Emacs, two commonly used UNIX/Linux text editors.
- Yank (Automobile), an unsuccessful American sports car
- USS Yank (SP-908), a patrol vessel that served in the United States Navy from 1917 to 1919.
- Yank!, an off-Broadway play about homosexual soldiers in World War II.
- Yank (physics) — force per unit time
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.