From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yaque may refer to:
- Yaque or Cují Yaque, an emblematic tree in Venezuela
- Yaque del Norte River, the longest river in the Dominican Republic
- Yaque del Sur River, a river in the southwestern Dominican Republic
- Playa El Yaque, a beach in the southern side of Margarita Island, Venezuela
- Hato del Yaque, a municipal district in the province of Santiago, Dominican Republic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.