From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yarkand, Yarkent, and Yarkant are spelling variants and may refer to:
- Yarkant County, also known as Shache County, a county in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China, located on the southern rim of Tarim Basin
- Yarkent Khanate, a Uyghur Khanate in existence 1514–1705
- Yarkand (area), a historical area (1759-1882) in Xinjiang during the Qing Dynasty
- Yarkant (town), capital of Yarkant County, important stop on the Silk Road
- Yarkand River, a river in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region of western China
- Battle of Yarkand, April 1934
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.