From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yat may refer to:
- Yat (Ѣ, ѣ), a Cyrillic letter
- Yat dialect, spoken in New Orleans
- Attawapiskat Airport (airport code YAT)
- Yambeta language, a Southern Bantoid language of Cameroon.
- YAT Anshin! Uchū Ryokō, an anime series
- York Archaeological Trust
- Young Actors Theatre (disambiguation)
- yat, a former typographical representation for the word that
- Chao Yat (born 1968), Hong Kong comics artist
- Moy Yat (1938–2001), Chinese martial artist, painter, seal maker, teacher and author
- Yun Yat (died 1997), information minister of Democratic Kampuchea
- Yat Hwaidi, Khmer politician
- Yat Malmgren (1916–2002), Swedish dancer and acting teacher
- Arseniy Yatsenyuk, nicknamed "Yats"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.