Yavneh College, Borehamwood
|DfE URN||136922 Tables|
|Ofsted||Reports Pre-academy reports|
|Houses||Ethics, Venture, Energy, Finance and Inspiration|
|Colours||Red and Black|
Yavneh College in UK is a Jewish secondary school and sixth form for boys and girls aged 11-18 yrs. The school was established in 2006 on a £30m campus designed to offer state-of-the-art facilities for 1,000 pupils.
Yavneh College is an 'Outstanding’ school (Ofsted March 2011).
• Yavneh College was ranked 7th in the 2011 national GCSE league table of top-performing totally non-selective state schools (source: The Times)
• In March 2012 Yavneh college was invited to join the Leading Edge network, in recognition of the school's status as a high performing school. Less than 1% of schools in England have Leading Edge status.
• The prestigious NACE Challenge Award for excellence in provision for able, gifted and talented children was granted to Yavneh College in March 2011
• In June 2011 we were awarded the QiSS kite mark for our extensive programme of extracurricular enrichment activities, study support and extended learning activities
• The Jewish education at Yavneh College is 'Outstanding' (Pikuach inspection March 2011)
• The school has been awarded the ICT Mark and the Sports Mark in recognition of the quality of ICT and sports at Yavneh College
• The school previously had specialist school status as a Business & Enterprise College (before converting to an academy). Ofsted highlighted the outstanding contribution that the specialist status had made to the success of the school.
Ranked 3rd highest non-selective state school in the country in 2013
|This Hertfordshire school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|