From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yay or YAY may refer to:
- St. Anthony Airport, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, by IATA code
- Gwune language, by ISO 639-3 code
- Yay language, an alternate name for Bouyei, in southern Guizhou Province in mainland China
- Youth Assisting Youth, a volunteer-based peer mentoring program based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- "Yay Yay", a 2013 song by American hip hop recording artist Schoolboy Q
- Jay (disambiguation)
- Yea (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.