From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yayla is the Turkish word for "highland." It may refer to:
- Yayla (resort), the name given to summer mountain resorts in Turkey
- Yaylak, the name given to summer highland pastures in Turkic languages
- Yayla Mountains, a Turkish name for the Crimean Mountains
- Turkish equivalent for the Alpine pasture and the associated seasonal human migration
- All pages beginning with "Yayla", since this is a common prefix
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.