From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yayoi (弥生?) means the month of March.
It can also refer to
- Yayoi (given name), a Japanese female given name
- Yayoi period, a pre-historical era in Japan
- Yayoi, Ōita, a town in Japan
- Yayoi, Tokyo, an area of Tokyo
- Japanese destroyer Yayoi (1925), a Mutsuki-class destroyers
- Yayoi Kaikei - A Japanese accounting software.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.