Yazd integrated solar combined cycle power station
|Yazd solar power plant|
|CSP technology||Parabolic trough|
|Primary fuel||natural gas|
|Secondary fuel||diesel oil|
|Make and model||Doosan
|Nameplate capacity||467 MW|
The Yazd integrated solar combined cycle power station is a hybrid power station situated near Yazd, Iran which became operational in 2009, and in 2011 as a solar integrated plant. The plant has a capacity of 467 MW and uses solar energy to augment its steam generation by concentrating solar power technology. Yazd integrated solar combined cycle power station by the start of 2010 was the eight largest solar power plant in the world.
- Solar power in Iran
- Shiraz solar power plant
- List of power stations in Iran
- International rankings of Iran
- "Iran's first solar power plant to become operational in 2010". Mehr News Agency. 2007-04-13. Retrieved 2010-11-21.
- "Yazd Solar Energy Power Plant 1st in its kind in world - Official". Payvand's Iran News. 2007-04-13. Retrieved 2010-11-21.
- "The second unit of gas turbine of Yazd solar- thermal combined cycle power plant has been synchronized with the National Grid". Tvanir. 2009-11-04. Retrieved 2010-11-21.