|This page will be copied to Wiktionary using the transwiki process.
The information in this article appears to be suited for inclusion in a dictionary, and this article's topic meets Wiktionary's criteria for inclusion, has not been transwikied, and is not already represented. It will be copied into Wiktionary's transwiki space from which it can be formatted appropriately.If this page does not meet the criteria, please remove this notice. Otherwise, the notice will be automatically removed after transwiki completes.
|Look up Yazid or Yazidi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yazid may refer to:
- Yazid I (645–683), second Umayyad Caliph upon succeeding his father Muawiyah
- Yazid II (687–724), Umayyad caliph
- Yazid III (701–744), Umayyad caliph
- Yazid Kaïssi (born 1981), French-born Moroccan footballer
- Yazid Mansouri (born 1978), French-born Algerian footballer
- Yazid ibn al-Muhallab (672–720), Umayyad governor
- Yazid of Morocco (1750–1792), Sultan of Morocco
- Yazid Sabeg (born 1950), French businessman
- Yazid ibn Abi Sufyan (d. 640), brother of the early Umayyad leader Muawiyah I, and companion of Muhammad
- Yazid Sufaat (born 1964), suspected militant
- Yazid Zerhouni (born 1937), Algerian politician
- Zinedine Zidane (Zinedine ibn Yazid ibn Zidane, born 1972), French international footballer of Algerian descent
- Abu Yazid (873–947), Kharijite Berber of the Banu Ifran tribe
- Mhamed Yazid (1923–2003), Algerian independence activist and politician
- Yazidi, a mostly Kurdish-speaking ethnoreligious group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yazid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.