From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ye (disambiguation))
|Look up ye in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ye can refer to:
- Ye (pronoun), a form of the second-person, personal pronoun "you"
- Ye (surname), a Chinese surname
- Ye, romanization of a common Korean surname Ri at the end of the 19th century.
- An archaic spelling of the English definite article (the). See Ye Olde, and the "Ye form" section of the page English articles.
- Ye (Cyrillic) (Е), a Cyrillic letter
- Ukrainian Ye (Є), a Cyrillic letter
- Ye or Yeezy, a nickname of rapper Kanye West
- Ye the Great (大业), a figure in Chinese mythology
- Ye, ancient China, a city in ancient China
- Ye County, in Henan, China
- Yé, Lanzarote, a village on the island of Lanzarote
- Ye, Mon State, a small town located on the southern coast of Burma
- Ye River, a river in Burma
- Ye (Korea), an ancient Korean kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ye.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.