From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yea, Ye-A, YEA, or yea may refer to:
|Look up yea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up yeah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- An archaic form of yes, used mainly in oral voting, and the opposite of nay.
- A misspelling of the word "yeah" means "yes." See also ya.
- Yea, Victoria, a town in Australia.
- The IATA airport code for all airports serving Edmonton (Edmonton International Airport and Edmonton City Centre Airport)
- Ravula language (ISO 639 code yea)
- Ye-A 8-member Korean Girl Group under Kiroy Company.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.