Yeah Yeah (Willy Moon song)
|Single by Willy Moon|
|from the album Here's Willy Moon|
|Released||10 September 2012|
|Format||Digital download 7" vinyl|
|Willy Moon singles chronology|
"Yeah Yeah" is a song by New Zealand-born musician, singer and producer Willy Moon, initially released on 5 May 2012. The song peaked to number 26 on the UK Singles Chart and 18 in the US on the Billboard Rock Chart.
The song was re-released on 10 September 2012 due to its use in Apple Inc's 2012 iPod lineup TV advertisement, including the 5th-Generation Touch, 7th-Generation Nano, and 4th-Generation Shuffle. It was also featured in the official soundtrack of the 2012 Xbox 360 game Forza Horizon, and in the trailer for the 2013 comedy film Last Vegas.
The music video to accompany the release of "Yeah Yeah" was directed by Alex Cortes and debuted on YouTube on 31 October 2012. The video is stylistically influenced by the song "Prisencolinensinainciusol" [prizenkolinensinainˈtʃuzol], composed by Adriano Celentano, and performed by Celentano and his wife, singer/actress-turned-record producer Claudia Mori. It was released as a single on November 3, 1972, and later on the album Nostalrock.
|2.||"Yeah Yeah (Sinden Remix)"|
|Germany (Media Control AG)||42|
|New Zealand (Recorded Music NZ)||28|
|Scotland (Official Charts Company)||30|
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||26|
|US Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles (Billboard)||19|
|US Rock Songs (Billboard)||18|
|US Alternative Songs (Billboard)||35|
- Apple - iPod - TV Ad - Bounce. YouTube
- Last Vegas - Official Trailer. YouTube
- Willy Moon - Yeah Yeah. YouTube.
- "Swedish House Mafia Replace PSY On ARIA Chart". Noise11. 2012-10-11. Retrieved 2012-09-13.
- "Lescharts.com – Willy Moon – Yeah Yeah" (in French). Les classement single.
- "Charts.de – Willy Moon – Yeah Yeah". charts.de/. Hung Medien.
- "Charts.org.nz – Willy Moon – Yeah Yeah". Top 40 Singles.
- "Archive Chart". Scottish Singles Top 40.
- "Archive Chart" UK Singles Chart.
|This 2010s single-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|