From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
W. B. Yeats was an Irish poet and playwright.
Yeats may also refer to:
- Yeats (surname), various people
- Yeats (crater), an impact crater on Mercury
- Yeats (horse), an Irish thoroughbred racehorse
- Yates (disambiguation)
- Yeates (disambiguation)
- W. B. Yeats bibliography, the oeuvre of W. B. Yeats, or a part thereof
- Alexander Yeats, a ship wrecked in 1896 at Gurnard's Head
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.