|Headquarters||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Founder(s)||Man Mohan Agrawal, Nitin Agarwal, Rajul Jain and Danish Ahmed|
|Industry||Online shopping & Online Services|
|Employees||500 plus employees|
|Type of site||E-commerce|
Yebhi, which began as BigShoeBazaar.com, has a registered user base of about 1.5 million people, of whom about half a million have transacted on the site. Nexus Venture Partners and N. R. Narayana Murthy’s Catamaran Ventures invested Rs 40 crore in Agarwal’s company in mid-2011.
On July' 10th 2012, Big Shoe Bazaar India Pvt Ltd. owner of Brand Yebhi.com announced that it has raised INR 100 Cr in Series C round of funding led by Fidelity Growth Partners India and Qualcomm. Subsequently, in April 2013, its site was revamped, along with a new logo.
On 4th September 2014, they changed their business model to coupon store and served Flipkart, Jabong, Myntra, Zovi, Koovs & Zivame as their clients.
Initially Yebhi.com has categories lifestyle & Home products and offers products from a range of some 250 brands to its customers dealing in Shoes, Apparels, Bags, Mobiles, Cameras, Sunglasses, Watches, Books, Laptops , Home furnishing, Home décor, Home ware, Lingerie and Fragrances.
After the new Business Model, they are now into coupons and provide exciting offers to everyone so that people can see products from all the stores on one site
- On 27th May'2012 Yebhi.com declared that they shortly introduce "try and buy" where the shoppers can actually try the clothes and shoes they buy on the portal when it is delivered to them and return it if they are not satisfied.
- The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) plans to begin retailing apparel, footwear and home decor on its online portal and yebhi.com is assisting IRCTC.
- 5th Loyalty Awards which were presented by AIMIA 
- Raote, Rrishi (April 14, 2012). "Enter the back end". Business Standard.
- Kaur, Dimple. "Big Shoe Bazaar (brand owner of Yebhi.com) Raises INR 100 Cr ($20 Mn) in Series C funding backed by Fidelity, Qualcomm, Nexus Venture Partners and Catamaran". Market Watch. Retrieved 10 July 2012.
- "ebhi.com revamps website, adopts new logo". The Times of India. Apr 23, 2013. Retrieved Apr 26, 2013.
- Khan, Taslima (Nov 13, 2011). "Best shoe forward". Business Today.
- Shankar, Sriram (May 27, 2012). "With Yebhi, you can try on clothes before buying". Financial Chronicle.
- Nair, Radhika (17 July 2013). "IRCTC partners with Yebhi to launch online retail operations". The Economic Times. Retrieved 23 August 2013.
- Srivastava, Moulishree. "IRCTC enters online shopping space". Mint. Retrieved 2013-08-23.
- "Yebhi.com wins 'Customer & Brand Loyalty award' in online retailing category". afaqs. February 14, 2012.