|Official name||Yedigöze Barajı ve HES|
|Location||İmamoğlu/Aladağ, Adana Province|
|Owner(s)||Yedigöze Electricity Production and Trading Co., Ltd. (Sanko Holding)|
|Dam and spillways|
|Type of dam||Embankment, concrete-face rock-fill|
|Height (foundation)||131 m (430 ft)|
|Height (thalweg)||105 m (344 ft)|
|Spillway type||Controlled chute|
|Total capacity||642,800,000 m3 (521,126 acre·ft)|
|Surface area||14.9 km2 (6 sq mi)|
|Turbines||2 x 160 MW Francis-type|
|Installed capacity||320 MW|
|Annual generation||1000 Gwh|
The Yedigöze Dam, also known as Sani Bey Dam, is an concrete-face rock-fill dam on the Seyhan River bordering İmamoğlu and Aladağ districts in Adana Province, Turkey. The primary purpose of the dam is hydroelectric power generation and irrigation. The dam's power station has an installed capacity of 320 MW and the reservoir will help irrigate 75,000 ha (190,000 acres). Construction began in 2007 and the river was diverted by 2008. In the same year construction on the actual dam began and the reservoir began to fill on 15 June 2010. By November 2010 the remaining construction work was complete and the generators were commissioned in 2011. Construction on the irrigation works is ongoing.
- "Cumulative Impact Assessment Baseline Monitoring Report for the Goksu-Seyhan Hydropower Cascade" (PDF). EnerjiSA. February 2011. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "World Water Magazine" (in Turkish). State Hydraulic Works. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Yedigöze first water dam" (in Turkish). Milliyet. 6 September 2008. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Sanko Holding Yedigöze begins construction of the dam" (in Turkish). Patronlar Dunyasi. 6 June 2007. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Yedigöze Dam, completed in 2011" (in Turkish). IHA. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Press Release - 11/06/2010 (Half-Century Ends craving)" (in Turkish). Sanko Energy. 6 November 2010. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "30/12/2010: Yedigoze SANI BEY Dam and HEPP Project and hydromechanical WORKS CONSTRUCTION PROJECT PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE HAS BEEN ACCEPTED." (in Turkish). EkonAS. 30 December 2010. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Alstom Power Turkey Project and References" (in Turkish). Alstom. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Cukurova Yedigöze Sani Bey Dam work in progress!" (in Turkish). Emlakkulisi. 26 November 2011. Retrieved 31 May 2013.