Yenny performing in September 2012
|Birth name||Park Ye-eun|
|Also known as||Yenny
May 26, 1989 |
Goyang Country, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea
|Instruments||vocals, piano, guitar|
|Labels||JYP Entertainment (2007-present)|
|Associated acts||Wonder Girls JYP Nation|
|Revised Romanization||Bak Ye-eun|
Park Ye-eun (May 26, 1989), commonly known as Yeeun, Yenny (English name), or HA:TFELT (for solo activities), is a South Korean singer. She is a member of the Korean girl group Wonder Girls, and released a solo record in 2014.
In 2007, Ye Eun made her debut as the lead singer of Wonder Girls, with the single "Irony". She wrote a song for a drama, Dream High 2, in 2012, and made a cameo appearance to perform the song.
- Me? (2014, JYP Entertainment)
- Mark Russell (29 April 2014). K-Pop Now!: The Korean Music Revolution. Tuttle Publishing. p. 80. ISBN 978-1-4629-1411-1.
- 원더걸스, 첫 쇼케이스서 '열정의 신고식' (in Korean). My Daily. 13 February 2009. Retrieved 10 January 2010.
- "Wonder Girls’ Ye Eun releases "Hello To Myself" for ‘Dream High 2′ OST". 14 February 2012. Allkpop, Star News. Retrieved 4 March 2012.
- "Wonder Girls Ye Eun’s "Hello To Myself" rocks the charts". 28 February 2012. Allkpop, Star News. Retrieved 4 March 2012.
- Benjamin, Jeff (30 July 2014). "Wonder Girls' Yenny Returns as HA:TFELT With Intense 'Ain't Nobody' Video". Billboard. Retrieved 9 January 2015.